Award Winning Global Marketing Initiative
I worked as the creative lead on this global learning & development initiative for an international pharmaceutical company, which won several awards for innovations around the world. The comprehensive program was created to improve the quality of their brand planning process and make it consistent across all brands and countries.
The experiential training program included business school case studies, technical lectures and a custom designed simulation incorporating the real world challenges the client faced.
Apart from the general creative direction I was responsible for the creation of 6 custom iPad Apps, a simulation website and the production of almost 3 hours of video content, including the complete post production and filming of certain segments.
The program was rated higher than any global training program in the history of the company, with 99.1% of participants stating that it had uniquely met their learning needs, improved their business skills and helped them work more collaboratively.
Note: Unfortunately, due to the exclusivity of the content, I have to refrain from providing specific details of the initiative.
- Winner – Award for Innovation at the Prime Awards 2014 (Australia)
- Winner – Award for Innovation at the AITD Awards 2014 (Australia)
- Winner – Award for L&D Initiative at the PF Awards 2015 (UK)
- Winner – Award for Most Innovative Brand at the In2 SABRE Awards 2015 (USA)
- Winner – Award for Training (Corporate) at the Communicator Awards 2015 (USA)
- Winner – Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year at the Stevie Awards 2015 (South America)
Short example of some of the video content